Friday, April 27, 2012

I love Lucy

I love the show I Love Lucy i have seen every episode its my most favorite Lucy is so funny also i have seen other stuff with her in it such as the movie long Long Trailer among her movies I've seen I've also seen her in a show called The Lucy Show shes wonderful she passed away in the 80s i was born in 86 so she has not been alive as i have been growing up shame cause boy if she was alive i would have gone to meet her whatever i had to do to meet her i would do it well i would have to go to Jamestown New York to meet her where she is from i still do want to go to Jamestown someday just to be in her hometown and see stuff they have to remember her by plus i would love to go to New York anyhow well PS hope you have enjoyed my blogs so far as i enjoy doing them.

2 comments:

  1. I love Lucy too. I used to watch the I Love Lucy show all the time when i was a kid. Her comedy was hilarious, and Desi's music was awesome too. I haven't seen it in years. I didn't know she lived in Jamestown. I'm from upstate New York. The 311 song is cool too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks well they play reruns all the time of I love Lucy so since i was young i have watched it as well as other stuff Lucy is in i just can't get enough of her she's just so dang funny the things she has done on her show all i can say is oh boy.

      Well thanks for enjoying my blogs and enjoying the song i posted.

      Delete